2013 Rules & Regs
Number of Races and Drops
- There are eight (8) races in the series.
- Seniors and Masters are allowed two (2) dropped races; best six (6) of eight (8) races count.
- Juniors are allowed three (3) dropped races; best five (5) of eight (8) races count.
- Cat 2 and Cat 1 Seniors and Masters must compete in at least five (5) races and Juniors at least four (4) races to qualify for a series champion jersey. However, there is no minimum for scoring an overall podium (top three (3)) finish.
- PAY DIRT POINTS ARE IN EFFECT for this SERIES.
- Racers will get the fifth (5th) place points for their class for ten (10) hours of trail maintenance.
- Juniors will get fifth (5th) place points for their class for five (5) hours of trail maintenance.
- Trail maintenance may be completed in any state, however it must be signed off by the proper authority as outlined in the Pay Dirt Rules on www.jorba.org.
- All Pay Dirt Hours must be turned in to the Pay Dirt Coordinator by August 31, 2013.
- For more information on Pay Dirt and trail maintenance dates go to www.jorba.org
- The Campmor H2H Team Competition will continue for 2013.
- For complete rules and information on the Team Competition, go to the Team Competition page.