- Published: 01 February 2016
We've got some exciting changes in store for the 2016 H2H Series. First of all, a big THANK YOU to AC Daughtry Security Systems for coming on board as the series sponsor.
The racing schedule has been finalized, there is one change from the tentative schedule we published in December: we're excited to welcome March Mayhem to the series, and unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts the Tymor Challenge will not be part of the series this year, but will be back in 2017. For the complete 2016 racing schedule, click here.
Other changes include:
- Paydirt - we've dropped the number of hours required to earn the 5th place points bonus to 5 hours. We hope that this will broaden the participation in the paydirt program - you dig? Also, since our racing season wraps up in July, we will count paydirt hours through June 30, 2016.
- Drops - we're back at 2 dropped races for all categories, and 3 drops for juniors.
- Fat bikes - we added a Fat Bike Open category, which will race Cat 2 distance and be open to all racers, except those with a Pro license.
- Season pass - we will again offer a season pass, but dropped the price to the equivalent of 6 races, so 8 races for the price of 6! Bikereg registration will open on February 3rd.
- Endurance events - we will be offering a 4 race endurance series: Moochy Madness, Bulldog Rump, Stewart 45 and 909 Challenge. Stay tuned to Facebook for more details coming soon.
What's staying the same?
- Double points for the last 2 races of the season: 909 and Mtn Creek
- Racing on a uniquely diverse and challenging selection of venues
- Fun and smiles
For the complete series rules and regulations, click here. We look forward to seeing you at the races!